Though I’m quite loyal in wearing my Anon Hollyweird’s everyday, I have made a concerted effort to switch it up a bit between my Super’s, Ray Ban’s and Electric’s among the vast other styles of shades I don’t wear on the daily. I’ve been getting better about it but, again, it’s like the shoe predicament I’m in. It’s just time to get rid of a whole slew of them. Perhaps I should hold a Momentum of Failure Garage Sale. In fact, that’s a tremendous idea. I can purge my belongings, clear some space in my place, and hopefully garner enough earnings to afford these rad PAM x Colab shades ($248). Because what’s more rewarding than sporting something you know you’ve earned? Maybe getting it for free. But that’s the only exception. More views.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.