Let’s face it: “going green” is in. Though further proof is needed to convince me of actual Global Warming, I’ve taken to ABC gum. No. No, that’s a lie. That’s gross. Though I do recall sharing gum with a girlfriend when I was in high school. I liked punk music and skateboarding. Germs were the least of my worries. So ahead of the times, I was. I wore Lakai’s back then, too, come to think of it. They didn’t have as many styles as they offer now, and the Recycled Series ($55) was still just a twinkle in their mother’s eye, but I remember them kicks being super comfy. Another view after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.