I know I said I was going to go through my closet last night and purge the shoe collection, but I got wrapped up in heaping portions of chips and salsa followed by a night of Netflix. Has anyone seen Confetti? Superb. Absolutely superb. And BTW, the Sex in the City movie held my attnetion for approximately 20 minutes or less. Drunken Netflix adventures strike again. Maybe tonight will be the night I finally crack the whip on the closet to make room for new shoes not unlike the Nike Air Zoom Toki ($133). Of course, I will already be getting rid of like 3 pairs of chukkas. Adding new ones seems ridic come to think of it. Cool shoes though. More shot hurr.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.