We all know what happens when actors try to become rockstars…See: Dogstar, 30 Odd Foot of Grunt, Thunderbox, Jamie Foxx, etc. It’s a little less common for rockstars though to make the clothing design leap, unless you’re B. Spears, Mizz Hilton, Miley Cyrus, etc. Sure there are some more. Say, for instance, UK sibling rivaler, Liam Gallagher of Oasis. Similar to what you see him donning on stage, Pretty Green Limited boasts a collection of hats, scarves, polos, knits, t’s and parkas. On a different note, if I hear one more person bad-mouth Bruce Willis & The Accelerators, I’m going to lose it. More collection after this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.