A box of wine is too easy to polish off. It’s dangerous. But when you can’t see how much you’ve drinken from it, you assume there’s ample amounts left so why not have another glass? Before you know it, you’re stumbling to the fridge, ripping open an empty box and squeezing the last drops from that opaque bag inside. Pathetic. You could class it up with the Skybar Wine System ($1000) or keep doing what you’re doing. It’s your life. Choose your own misadventure.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.