Most of my afternoons consist of getting off of work ’round 5pm and heading to a friend’s patio for a glass of wine for a wind down from the day. Nothing expensive, in fact we opt for the cheap, drinking Yellow Tail like it’s water. But next time I go over, I wanna be like Lawrence from Office Space and bring my own bottle opener. We won’t be drinking Steveweisers or anything, but it’d be sweet to rip out a Steel Wire Corkscrew ($90) and open a bottle of cheap white in the most intense way ever. Rawr.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.