Growing up, my problem with buying a new skate deck was A) I didn’t want to scuff the graphics after dropping upwards of $60 on a pro-model and/or B) not being able to afford said pro-model and opting rather for the shop brand blank. Trouble with the blank was the wood was always cheaper so you know the kickflip off the 5 step was gonna snap the thing like a twig. Then another deck would have to be bought, ultimately costing me more than if I had just gone with the pro-model to begin with. Enter the Supreme Foil Logo Deck ($54). I wouldn’t in a million years want to skate it because it’s just too darn pretty. So really all I’ve done now is pay some scrillz for something that sits in my closet. SIlver avilable too. After this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.