I was researching some recipes last night for some reason and came across one for Blueberry-Beef Hamburgers. Not really what one would deem a normal mashup of flavors, but it got me thinking about being daring with combos. For instance, had someone not had the bright idea of combining chocolate with peanut butter, the world would be without Reese’s. And how absolutely disheartening and scary would that world be? Very. Sometimes two seemingly opposite entities make one good thing together. Like the Supreme x Budweiser Collection. Damn yes. More shotz afturr this.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.