Moving from Colorado the NYC the first time, I felt like a brute amongst boys. Frail frames of Brooklyn hipsters and fashionista Manhattanites. And me. Not emaciated and knowledge of how to cut down a pine tree. Sure, New York stripped me of some of my outdoor, backwoods talents upon my return to the Rockies, but I picked them up quickly again. Riding a bike, ya know? Didn’t even need the Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide ($17). Though, if I wanted to learn how to wrastle gators, I should give it a flip-through.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.