When I was in college, I dated this girl who loved Monty Python movies. I had never seen one of them and she quoted them constantly. It turned me off a bit, until I saw one of them. The quotes became mildly entertaining after that, though we didn’t end up dating for too long. She was also the one who introduced me to The Exorcist. Scared the hell out of me. It remains the only movie to give me nightmares. If I saw someone wearing a Linda Blair mask, I’d flip. A Tim the Enchanter set of horns ($20)? I’d be fine.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.