I went to Coachella a few years back (the one w/ The Cure / Radiohead / The Pixies / etc.). Man, it was sweltering. Indio, CA can get hot. Who knew? Even at night, it seemed there was no relief from the heat. Especially in the DJ tents, where I assume Travis Barker and DJ AM recorded Fix Your Face Vol. 2. I’m sure they were sweating their asses off making this absolutely outstanding mashup record. MGMT, Guns N’ Roses, The Beatles, and tons more. It’s really quite rad. And it only costs one Tweet.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.