I have been nothing but completely forthright with my love of Gossip Girl and, in particular, Chuck. When I saw Son of Rambow the other week, I had no idea the kid’s older brother is Ed Westwick. And now he’s plastered all over K-Swiss. Awesome. Thinking maybe I should bring the DVDs along with me to Chicago this weekend. More picturez.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.