I told you all about my morning routine of waking early, making the coffee, picking out clothes, etc. I feel like maybe sometimes I get too personal, revealing a few too many details about my sordid lil life. It’s really not all that exciting when I put it down on paper, or blog. I’m gonna try to spice it up some. Maybe take up axe-throwing or crossbow hunting. Or getting really into Strong Men competitions. Perhaps becoming a Coffee Connoisseur with Frank’s Chop Shop Coffee Kit ($70). I could always get back into street racing. But that’s expensive and completely behind me. Hmmm.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.