Diggit. Luke got me one of those Benny Gold 5-panels for my birthday this past year. It fits like a glove. A glove for my head. Sort of like the Supreme 5-panels. No, exactly like the Supreme 5-panels. I remember my first visit to Supreme NYC. It was so cold out, but I braved the weather to actually pick Luke up a hat there. I think I actually snagged him two, dropping a cool hundo just like that. Had FRSh been having their sale on 5-Panel Hats ($5) back then, I could have saved a few bucks. More colors…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.