Not too long ago, and still on occassion, a few of my friends and I get together for the Geeks Who Drink Trivia night at Cap City. And without fail, chicken wings would be ordered and demolished. Last time we went, we came in dead last which made the night a little less enjoyable. The wings were still good, but it would have been more fun to just play SceneIt! and make chicken wings at home. I could snag my own WingRack ($25) and the Seinfeld Edition of the game and really have the ultimate nerd-out party.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.