I keep toys on my desk at work. A few Kid Robot smorkers and a Beantown Toys bean. And though I have yet to see the new Terminator flick, I think the John Connor & T-600 Bearbrick set ($50) would make a good addition to the vinyl friends already adorning the desktop. A few folks in the office love to chat movies, so I would make more friends maybe too. Win-win.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.