I just snagged a weekender duffel from the Gap for a cool $20 marked down from a steep $80. Steep for a Gap bag. It’s plenty roomy and quite sharp if I do say so myself. Even got enough room in there for my laptop in its Timbuk2 sleeve. It could probably fit the Lawrence Laptop Bag ($199) if I felt so inclined to use a bag for a bag. Hey, maybe it’s a loooooong weekend. You never know. This weekend isn’t though. So I just need the one bag. More shots here.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.