A day we’ve all been waiting for all year: the first Friday of June is always National Doughnut Day. And today, two tasty bakery chains are giving away the fried puffed delights for free. Head into a Dunkin Donuts, Lamar’s or Krispy Kreme near you for a free circle of bliss. Or you can do what I did and bank on someone bringing a dozen to the office. TGIF. It’s gonna be a good day.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.