I had this pair of neon-blue Globe’s when I was 14. I remember them so well because they marked the hell out of my griptape everytime I ollied or kickflipped. I also remember them because I hadn’t before and haven’t since owned such a bright colored pair of shoes. I’d certainly wear a pair of these Sperrys made for Jeffery NYC ($120), so long as my uncle’s dog doesn’t have them meet their maker in the same way as the Globes.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.