I used to ride my bike everywhere before I got a gas-guzzling ‘Teg. It’s not a gas-guzzler. It just takes gas. Unlike a bike. Anyhow, when I rode, I liked the look of rolling my sleeves up 3/4 length-style and rockin around with some sort of wrist accessory strapped on. A good watch was always the choice route. Still is. A big one, maybe not as big as Vestal’s Quartersleeve ($200), was my fave. These days, I’ve swapped the pushed up hoodie sleeves for woven workshirts and subtle, classic watches. Cleaned up, I suppose. More shots here.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.