So I didn’t find those Modern Amusement sunglasses I was hoping to find this past weekend, which is probably for the best given the divot put in my bank acct from the cabs. Time to save again, which is so boring and I hate. But alas it must be done. Although I would like to own a pair of Cheez’s Albert Sunglasses ($150), figuring out how to get them here from Japan is much too much to worry about on top of an ailing amount of funds. Okay. That’s enough. I’m gonna stop bitching about money.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.