Laughing my ass off in my car while listening to Brian Regan is quite possibly one of my favorite things to do. That guy is funny. He’s got this bit about art and how he’s a terrible judge of it. It’s sort of long and drawn out and I won’t do it a speck of justice so I suggest you just hear it for yourself. Anyhow, I agreed with his sentiments because I have no idea what constitutes good art. Is it still life done well? Picasso and abstract? Nothingness? Cartoonish figures, like those in Marc Johns’s H is for Holy Crap ($25)? I have no idea. I consider art good when I like to look at it, whatever it may be.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.