So the last thing I will say about this past weekend as I have been recollecting all day is it ended in a less-than-the-best way. A two hour delay in Midway. Seriously. Chicago airports and me = not a good mix. Luckily we had snacks. A hearty dinner of Skittles and Chex Mix. Had we thrown in some M&M’s, it would have been a rounded out meal. And if these Coconut M&M’s weren’t of limited edition, it’s like we couldv’e had fruit with the other courses. Dig that! But just my luck, getting my greedy mitts on these will probably prove a futile task. And so I enjoy ou from afar.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.