It’s always been one of those things I’ve said: One of these days, dammit, I’m gonna get the gusto to wear the madras print. JCrew always breaks it out this time of year, as does a plethora of other designers. Case in point: Paul Smith’s Patchwork Check Sneakers ($165). I always think, “Yeah I’ll be the guy at the BBQ wearing the patchwork with out a care in the world. But really when it comes down to brass tacks, I go with the skinny jeans, flip flops, and striped tank. Maybe next summer.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.