I’ve been ranting about the weekend duffel I snagged from the Gap, and I must’ve mentioned it about 9 times over the weekend, too. Listen, when one finds a steal, and then adds a little Yellow Tail to the conversation, I get chatty. But even after I had a mini-H&M spree and found I had plenty of room in the bag, I had to go off on it again. If I found the Pendleton Weekender ($198) for $20, I guarantee you’d never hear the end of it. And I would be unapologetic.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.