Like my bowtie dilemma, I go back and forth on the cologne issue too. I never want to be looked at as one of those club dudes drenched in heavy scent and an open silk shirt untucked from my True Religion jeans. If I do ever wear a scent, it’s usually the Banana Republic Modern. Huge fan. Subtle. I remember John Varvatos colognes being somewhat the same from when I used to go to their flagship in NYC. When I head out that way in October, I may stop in for some of the Rock Volume One ($82)…or maybe just spray a bit on and pretend I own a bottle for the day.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.