At certain times of the year, I turn my kitchen into a sort of lab or “test-kitchen” as it were, experimenting with new recipes I make up and basically just putting lots of things in the food processor to see what happens. My most recent creation that didn’t induce vomiting was a surprisingly delicious peanut butter hummus. In fact, today, I am going to finally set up the Momentum of Failure Test Kitchen part of the site. More on that later. Another recipe I like is baking nuts and seeing what happens. It’s mostly peanuts and almonds, but thanks to the ease of opening walnuts with the Heavy Metal Nutcracker ($56), perhaps it’s time to broaden the spectrum.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.