I can never find a rubber band when I need one, and I have plenty when I have no use for them. Storing rubber bands is a pain, too. They get tangled and look like clutter and ultimately I will probably just throw them away. Gets a little old really. I do like mindlessly watching TV sometimes while snapping myself on the arm with them, leaving little welts and bruises that go away before you can say ouch. Storing them on a gun to shoot them is an option I suppose, but if I had the Rubber Bandit (TBD), it would be yet another something-rather for me to stick in a drawer anad probably forget about. Dang. More pictures…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.