Chicago’s expensive as hell when there’s construction on the Blue Line, what is normally our main means of transport into the city when visiting. Even having the cheapest fares in the country, cab rides add up quick. Which explains the massive amount of bike riders in the Windy City. I saw tons of Dutch bikes this past weekend, beasts among the skinny track bikes and mini-BMXs. Speaking of which, I have stumbled across more and more cool BMX brands as of late. United is no expection, and neither is the Spring/Summer 2009 line. Though I gotta wait a few paychecks before buying anything again. More designs after the jump.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.