It has been with much concerted effort that I have been wearing my less-worn, or neglected, shoes over the past few days. Included in this list of unhappy-but-now-stoked footwear are my Banana Republic boots. As verastile as they are, meaning I can wear them to work AND out and about, I wouldn’t take them the same places I’d take a Vintage Red Wing ($235). No trudging through the mud of a mountain slope during an afternoon shower. But trudging through a meeting with the board followed by happy hour with the guys from IT? Dig.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.