The battle rages on as I find more and more bowties on this great invention we call the Interwebz. People are dreaming of me owning one, I have the perfect shirt for one, I could be “that guy” at the office, and there are plenty of styles available to for ever-changing moods. I think with that last sentence, the decision has been made. Now, do I sport a JPress Bowtie ($37), or go the cheaper route and scour thrift stores? More styles…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.