I did great today. Usually my lunch hour at work consists of hitting up Target to get some stuff I really don’t need. And today? I didn’t I guess it more more due to the fact that I had to haul my ass up to the industrial side of town to pick up a package from UPS. Not just any package though. This particular package holds one special thing: Dan Akroyd’s Crystal Head Vodka. Gonna crack it open tonight. It may make for some bad online decisions being made (read: online purchases of shirts like the Lee Kam ($80)) on my behalf. As much as I’m making a point of saving my ends, they seem to just slip away.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.