One of the reasons the Fast and Furious movies are my favorite is the terrifically terrible and brilliant banter, not to mention Paul Walker. I don’t know what it is about that guy, but I can’t get enough. The first time I saw the original F&F, I was all about the sublte green neon coming from under the black Civics. I liked it better than the mess of glow on the other rides in the movie. That’s not to say my bicycle wheels wouldn’t mind the swarm of colors provided by MonkeyLectric Bike Lights ($60). Me? The next Paul Walker? But on a bike? Just remember: Amateur’s don’t use nitrous oxide. Harry’s seen the way I drive. I gotta heavy foot. I’ll blow myself to pieces.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.