Oh the dilemma. And oh the trends. I think that Vin Rouge clock is a good Father’s Day gift. I’m not sure the Dad would “get” or “appreciate” the Mustache Key Holder ($30). By that I mean, the novelty would wear off pretty quick when it never gets hung and sits in a drawer. Even if he once called a mustache a “womb broom.” Genius, my dad. Methinks the key holder is better suited for an apartment in Baker or Williamsburg. Still, it’s pretty funny.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.