Without fail, I somehow fit at least 3 episodes a night of the OC in. And it’s never in any sequential order. Well, the episodes are, but the nights aren’t. Last night I jumped to the end of the series. Last night I was on season 2. Last week, I was all over season 1 and 3. I dig Seth’s dress-code. And I sometimes wish I lived near the beach instead of mountains. It would call for so many more strawhat and Ray-Ban Clubmaster ($139) days. Shorts and a tanktop. Sandals. The surf. Hanging out with Sandy and Kirsten. That’d be fun.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.