By now I think I’ve let you in on enough of my life that if we were to meet, you would know how to act around me. I like my movies bad, my food spicy, my wine white, my hours happy, my shoes boat, my jeans tight, and my watches big. There’s plenty more that I’ve shared or maybe you’ve picked up on, but for the sake of succinctity (word?), that’s all I will mention now. I had an ex who worked at Swiss Army NYC. She got me a watch from there. It’s dead now. Whoa I just changed subjects. I wish I had the Airboss Mach 6 (TBD), though. I was going somewhere with that….
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.