I helped my mom hang some lights in their billiards/rec room last Summer. They turned out quite nice. My dad and I play pool often when I’m home. I’m not sure as to what I’m going to get my father for “his day” this year, but a clock not unlike the Vin Rouge Depot ($90) would look nice in that room. Plus, I could install it myself. Double score.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.