Despite tornado warnings and hail reports, we decided yesterday would still be a good day to have a front porch happy hour. Why? Because you don’t let a skull full of vodka sit around longer than it has to (more on this later). For whatever reason, the weather reports thought it funny to lie about those warnings and reports as the sun broke through the clouds. Thankfully I rocked my shades so I was not blinded by the bright rays. Which is why it’s good practice to always carry an extra pair (thinkin of keeping the Bamfords ($205) in my glove compartment) for when the weathermen and women inevitably lie.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.