I have strategically hung mirrors in my living room. I need as much natural light as I can get. And my condo is rather unilluminated. So I put up a series of mirrors adjacent to the window across the room, lightening up the place quite nicely. Still, I could use a little more light and just thought of a good place to put another mirror. And here’s where I would usually tie in the above product in some clever way, but I actually think the Aviator Mirrors ($127) would do the exact trick and be quite perfect.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.