My father instilled the value of the dollar in me at a very young age. Ever since, I have not been comfortable making purchases without good reason. As of late, I’ve let that slide a bit what with frequent impulse buys and going through packs of gum like water. I’ve gotta get back on the track of only buying when I need and not because I want. Do I want or need Alden Custom Chukkas ($440)? Probably want, because I have a pair of Chukkas already. Though if I bought them I would need a good talking to.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.