Still, I don’t get the Grenade sticker / X-Terra phenomenon. I get, yes, that Grenade is Danny Kass’s glove/gear company (thanks Jeremy), but what exactly is with every single Nissan X-Terra sporting a huge back side window sticker of afformentioned brand? I’m just gonna let it go. I obviously missed the meeting. I didn’t know Grenade made shoes though. If I had to choose of their three models, the Standard Isshoe Boat Shoe ($30) is my preference. Nice and cheap.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.