Over the Summer, my messenger bag grows continually. In the early days of the heat season, I carry the bare essentials. By late August, I have a suitcase strapped to my back. It would be easier to get a basket (or a massive Black Bucket ($1300)), but strapping one to my track bike would take away from the clean lines I have come to know and love. Besides, I don’t mind carrying the bag. It’s the sweaty back that gets me.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.