It seems that I will have to wait even longer for the Jack the Ripper musical the members of Spinal Tap talked about composing post-Tap. I should have thrown the notion of that coming out away when the group hit it huge in Japan. I’m sure Spinal Tap’s fully constructible latest CD/DVD, Back From the Dead ($12), is going to go over huge in the Orient again. It’s got me. And I’m not easily impressed. Hey, look! A red car!
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.