You know what I like about being an American? Hmm, how about, EVERYTHING! Booyah! No but in all honesty it’s nice to live in a land where they don’t take your hand off for shoplifting, and where women are allowed to vote and fly helicopters and try to drive…heh. And while Adolf Dassler started Adidas in Germany and the Kegler Supers ($100) have probably been running the streets there long before they made it to the shores of the States, we have mastered the this-wrapped-in-that food prep technique. FTW!
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.