Dammit. Dammit all. I forgot my watch today. For the past few days, and for reasons far beyond my knowledge, I have been wearing this particular watch that I haven’t worn in ages. It’s dead, but it makes for a terrific accessory, really complimenting whatever it is that I’m wearing. The versatility of it, not unlike that of Striped Ribbon Watches ($150) from Bobby Jones, has proven phenomenal. I wore it with my suit yesterday, a tank top and shorts the night before, polo and jeans two days back, and even PJ’s when I forgot to take the watch off before going to bed. So why the hell am I not wearing it today?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.