It’s so crazy to see what the skateboard industry has become. I feel even when i was younger, the giant that is that industry, was relatively untapped/unmarketed/un-etc. Now every pro has a designer line of something, whether it be shoes, clothing, Brigada Sunglasses ($42), underwear, socks, hats, and anything else you could imagine. If I ever went pro, I’d have my own line of cookies. Will’s Cookies, they’d be called. And they would own.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.