A good book is important. It can keep you company during airport layovers/plane delays, help get you back to sleep during stints of insomnia, make you look intellectual at Dazbog, and/or take up space in your bag, giving you an excuse to carry a bag. I haven’t read a book in probably a year. Though Drink, Play, F*ck ($10) has tickled my interest. I just shredded my Brooklyn Public Library card. So maybe it’s time to run down to the Denver Public Library, get a card, and pretend that I will actually use it…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.