I’m finding it interesting that my Storm seems to snap better pictures than my actual camera. I think there are just too many effing setting on the camera that I’ve turned some feature on and can’t figure it out now. I won’t be needing a KZO Camera Jacket ($489) anytime soon, as a paparazzi or artsy photographer I am not. I can though take a picture of a donut like nobody’s business. Seriously.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.