I used to work at Banana Republic. In fact, it help put me through college. That and Quizno’s. And a little financial helps from the Pops. I don’t know, though, if Banana actually “helped” put me through college, as I racked up quite a bit of debt using my employee discount to buy massive quantities of wovens and cufflinks. I went crazy on sale items, too, as they were an additional 50% off for me. Though they didnt carry Deck Shoes ($70) when I worked there, they are on sale now and am thinking I should maybe reapply.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.