I’ve been property hunting lately, searching for a new place. I’m in love with my current living quarters save for the lack of patio/balcony/porch and natural light. All I want to do is hang out on my very own outdoor space all the time, playing guitar and grilling up various foods. Alas, the hunt has yet to prove fruitful, though I remain hopeful. Settling for a TableGrill ($361) for the charred foods and private music sessions will have to suffice for the time being. Refinancing is a pain, too.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.